Monday, November 8, 2010

Welcome to the Blog of Illegitimacy

I generally feel like an impostor everywhere. I can't even answer simple questions about my personal life ("What have you been up to?") without feeling like I'm giving the wrong answer.

That said, I will need your help procuring the following things, which I will explain later:

1. Subscription to Cat Fancy 
2. Boxed set of Frasier
3. Soup (to eat)
4. Thighmaster
5.Your iPhone (to play game for a minute)
6. Small baby (will give back)
7. Sweater with detachable breastfeeding flap (for "baby")
8. Something to prop up wobbly table
9. Smoking jacket
10. Button that says, "No women allowed!" to put on smoking jacket
11. List of out-of-date slang
12 Just a bite of that cake
13. Troll doll wearing bikini
14. Earmuffs made out of street rats
15. Money

Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment